Thursday, September 18, 2008

So I have been awful at keeping up on this blog & I apologize. Two weeks ago Josh sent an e-mail saying this: "Well so there are many surprises in store it has been an eventful week!! I will start off by telling you I am no longer in Marble Cliff I am in Bellefontaine now!! Last Friday afternoon I received a phone call from President Jensen asking me if I would do a big favor for him!! There was an emergency and he asked me if I would come to Bellefontaine and finish training a relatively new elder because his companion had to go home! So I am here finishing training Elder Montgomery from Colorado ! He is cool and has a lot of Gospel knowledge already but it is crazy our combined ti me out in the field is like 7 months! So we are both continually learning and growing!" I thnk he must be a pretty incredible missionary to already be a senior companion & a trainer. His mission president must have a lot of faith in him. He seems to get a long with his comp too if you can't tell by the pictures. I will put his new address on the side bar for anyone who wants to write him.
Josh & his new comp Elder Montgomery

It looks like they will have fun together

No comments: